Friday, November 15, 2013

Disney Bound Outfits

Hi guys!

This weekend my younger sister and I went to Disneyland and decided it would be fun to try and put together some Disney Bound outfits. If you aren't familiar with Disney bound it is basically outfits inspired by certain characters. Here are the outfits we came up with!

Jenny: Ariel




















I unfortunately didn't bring stuff ahead of time but was able to throw this look together with things from my sister's closet. The top is just a basic racerback tee from forever 21, the green high-low is from old navy and the purple scarf was hand knitted by my aunt. I did not bring my starfish clip, so I used my sister's earring as a barrette by adding a bobby pin.

Alison: Indiana Jones


Alison decided to base her outfit off of our favorite ride In Disneyland. She is wearing a top from a boutique in Chico, leather printed jeggings from target, Roxy brand combat boots, and a Hat from forever 21.

If you are interested in doing Disney bound outfits we like to look on Pinterest!

Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time,

<3 Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips