Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cute DIY gift

Last week was my Little in my sorority's birthday, and I really liked the gift I made her, so I decided to share it with you!

This canvas is super easy to make and turned out really cute, so it would be a perfect gift for anyone you know! 

I started out with a blank canvas, which I purchased at Michael's. Then, I printed out an image, in this case a dreamcatcher, and Mod-Podged it on. I let the Mod-Podge dry for about 3 hours, then decided where I wanted to place the stickers. Depending on who this is for, you can change the name or title, but in my example I used "little".  I used hot glue to make sure the stickers were extra secure, then cleaned up the canvas to make sure it was perfect! 

One tip if you decide to do this is to let the image you print dry overnight or spray it with sealer, because the ink will start to bleed onto the canvas if it is still wet. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

<3 Jenny 





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips