Monday, October 28, 2013

Bedazzle Nails

Yesterday was a lazy Sunday; this means Netflix, pigging out and doing my nails! I had found this box of jewels the other day when cleaning my room and naturally the bedazzling psycho inside of me felt the need to make everything around me sparkle, including my nails. I chose a dark gray color (Sally Hansen's "Grey Area") and painted all my nails with two layers and let them dry. Next I used a clear polish and dabbed a little glob of it on each nail where I wanted the jewel to go on my nail. I then used a pair of tweezers to place the jewel on the little glob of clear polish and pressed it into place and let it dry. After adding jewels to all my nails I let them dry while watching Freaks and Geeks on Netflix.

Theres so many other things you could do with all these jewels on your nails! Switch up the placement of the jewels, jewel size and colors or nail polish colors and you've got a whole new look! Get creative and have fun!




Besos,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips