Saturday, September 21, 2013

Origrami review



I saw this on Pinterest a while back and thought it was a cute idea! Basically, this website will take your Instagrams and print them into a poloroid type form for you! You connect your Instagram to the website and choose which photos you want printed. On the front is your picture and on the back you have some choices on if you want colors, a map (if you tagged where you were), how many likes you got on the picture and the date you posted it! For all these purposes these prints turned out really cute! 

I had a few little things that I was picky about that I didn't like, but it's all mostly my own fault. Basically, I had created a separate Instagram for my origami account rather than my regular one because I had so many pictures from the past year I wanted printed and I knew it would annoy all my friends to be posting 30+ pictures in a row from 8 months ago. But because I did this all the dates for my pictures were off because you cannot manually change them. Then I couldn't figure out how to tag myself in each place when I wasn't there anymore as well, so with mine there are no maps on the back. 

Other than my little picky problems, that I feel like from now on I can avoid, I loved this product! It came in the most adorable package as you can see below.

I can think of so many things to use these for! There the perfect little square size! You could make them into coaster tops, closepin them onto some twine and hang them in your room, print a ton and make a poloroid wall and much more! I'm using most of mine in my personal journal to jot down life events and remember specific people and just little moments that will later trigger whole memories (: 

You can order these for 19.95 at origrami.com! You get 36 4x4 prints in a Squareprint pack (which is what I had gotten). You could also get the Retroprint pack of 36 4x5 for 21.95! The retro prints are more of what you would expect old Polaroid's to look like. They mail from Australia so it takes a few weeks for them to get to you, but it's a surprise by the time they get to your mailbox! 






Leave a comment with more ideas or reviews on what to do with these cute origrami photo packs! 

<3 Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips