Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fashionty Football

It's that time of year again where the line for the ticket booth is always long and the spirt tees at the bookstore are constantly sold out. Yep, it's college football season.

Even though the majority of college students dress sporty and spirited when going to games, I decided to be different make the traditional spirt gear a little more girly.

First I took an oversized shirt (Men's Large) and used the neck hole as if it were a tube top. I then took the sleeves and tied them in a knot to give the dress shape and make sure it didn't fall off of me throughout the day. To cover up the knot and  add a little more edge to the outfit, I threw on my favorite denim vest, and lastly topped it off with some black sandals since it was super hot outside!

I absolutely loved the way this outfit ended up turning out and thought it was the perfect way to make a statement for the first game of the year.

It wore comfortably through the day and I even received some compliments on how I transformed my boring tee into a stylish spirit dress.

You can use this look on any large tee for any occasion and know that you can be comfortable and confident!

Happy college football season!

Until next time,

<3 Jenny



























Ps: what a more perfect way to start the season than with this beautiful sunset?



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips