Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tea-Use-Day Part Two!

Tuesday is my favorite day for two reasons: Pretty Little Liars and of course tea!

Today I have a new recipe for you that you can enjoy while watching the biggest PLL reveal of the season!

When I went grocery shopping at Target last week, I decided to take a gander in the tea isle and found this delightful little blend on the shelf for only $2, so being the addict that I am I decided to try it and was very pleased with the outcome.



The tea is Lipton's White Mangosteen Peach, which is a light yet fruity tea that is perfect for this hot weather.

I prefer this tea cold, so to turn it into an iced beverage, I made a cup of hot tea and combined it with lemonade, then added some Torani Raspberry sweetener. I had it sit the fridge for about thirty minutes or so then threw in some ice and it was good to go!


This is a perfect drink to take to class, or to just sip while watching your favorite TV show!

Hope you enjoyed this short, yet sweet post and I will talk to you next time!

Ps: How cute is my new tumbler?!?! Also please ignore my messy kitchen :)



















<3 Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips