Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Switch up the Same Outfit with a New Scarf!

Fall is here! If only Arizona weather knew it! But I'm already preparing myself for the cooler weather by preparing my closet for fall! Today I'm going to share my obsession with scarfs and how you can take one simple outfit and change it up by just switching one scarf out with a new one!

Heres todays blank slate outfit:


Im wearing black leggings, Steve Madden brown Parto boots I bought from Marshals, a black cami and  an oversized chambray shirt from Forever 21.

Now we add some scarfs to change up the look!













As you can see the scarf is the statement piece in this simple outfit so you can literally throw any scarf you have on and it becomes a new outfit. Other accessories like layering necklaces into the scarfs add a little extra to your outfit as well! Don't forget that you can always change up your makeup and hair for a completely different look! I'd often wear my hair down, in a bun or with a side fishtail braid!

Hope you're all ready for fall! It's on its way!

Besos,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips