Monday, September 16, 2013

Football Fashion: ASU Blackout

This past weekend was the ASU vs Wisconsin game! If you all don't keep up with college football, ASU won!

This game in particular was a blackout game! Important games we change up our usual all gold attire to all black. Heres how I whipped a few basic pieces I had lying in my closet into a cute tailgate outfit!


First, I took my black dress I got from Pacsun a few seasons back for 5 dollars at the end of summer and put that on. Next I took an old oversized pitchfork tshirt I got for free at one of the football games a few years back and cut into a tank and put it on over the dress. I then folded that up to about my waist and then bunched it in the back with a hairband and tucked the tail up under my shirt to keep it tight in the front. At that point it nearly looked like it was a complete black dress from the front but the back looked a little funky, so I put a chambray vest over and tied it. After throwing on some converse for all the walking around at the tailgate, I Ended up with this cute blackout outfit! 


Got a lot of compliments and people couldn't believe that I hadn't bought the dress like that in the first place! Just goes to show you that you can layer things to change up any outfit! Also, like Jenny said, you can be cute and fashionable at football games and still represent your school to the fullest!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips