Friday, February 21, 2014

Frozen Disneybound

Long time no blog!

I went to Disneyland last weekend with my younger sister, Alison, and we decided to Disneybound our favorite Disney Sisters, Anna and Elsa!

For Anna, I am wearing a black lace crop top from Target, a blue skater skirt from Forever 21, and an oversized pink cardigan I thrifted in San Francisco. Since I was cold, I am wearing grey tights from Targets and Roxy brand combat boots.

Alison is embracing her inner Elsa with her black dress from Target, her teal bandeau from a local boutique and her gold belt from Forever 21. She paired it off with some snowflake tights from Forever 21 and her black oxfords. Being queen, she couldn't forget the crown, which was from a party supply store.

Hope you all enjoyed!

<3 Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips